Speaker Knockerz real name is Derek McAllister and he was born on November 6, 1994, in the United States of America. Derek McAllister was his true name, although he went by the stage moniker “Speaker Knockerz.” Knockerz, a member of a new generation of musicians, used social media to expand his following base. He was active on social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and SoundCloud. His YouTube account is still active, with over 600,000 subscribers to date.
- DOB: 6-11-1994
- Horoscope: Scorpio
- 4 is a lucky number.
- Garnet is a lucky stone.
- Purple is a lucky colour.
- Capricorn, Cancer, and Pisces are the best signs for marriage.
- Date of Death: 4 March 2014
- Gender: Male
- Profession: Rapper
- Country: USA
- Height: 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Net worth: $400k
- Brown eye colour
- Black hair colour
- New York is where he was born.
- Nationality American
- Derek McAllister Sr., Father
- Mesha Wilson is a mother.
- Siblings McAllister, Christian
- Instagram Derek McAllister’s
Rico Story is his most well-known work. With over 52 million views on YouTube, his most popular video upload is a song called Lonely. The mixtape “Married to Money” was also a hit. Lil Scrappy’s single “Body Bag” was produced by Knockerz.
DODGE CHALLENGER SRT8
Speaker Knockerz had many dream cars but these were his favorite cars.
The young rapper could be in a relationship. Speaker Knockerz had never been involved in any issues or scandals. Despite the fact that his father was a criminal, he had taken the decision to stay away from any illicit activity or difficulty.
Cause of Death
Speaker Knockerz went absent for many days in early 2014. He was eventually discovered to be deceased.
Nobody has been charged with his murder, and reports say he died of a heart attack or other natural circumstances.
It’s really awful that hip hop lost such a promising young artist, regardless of the cause of his death. R.I.P.
On the anniversary of his death, Derek McAllister, better known as Speaker Knockerz, is trending on social media.
McAllister was discovered dead in his garage in his South Carolina home on March 4, 2014.
He overdosed on codeine syrup, causing a heart attack, according to toxicology reports.