Lucie Arnaz is a well-known actress and singer with a net worth of $20 million. Lucie Arnaz has amassed a massive net worth via acting on television and the big screen, as well as in stage musicals. Lucie hails from a family of actors, as she is the daughter of Lucille Ball, a well-known actress, and Desi Arnaz, an actor and musician. Desi Arnaz, Jr., her younger brother, is also an actor. Lucie Arnaz has been acting since 1968 and continues to do so today, so it’s simple to see how she’s amassed such a large fortune.
Lucie Arnaz has a net worth of $20 million as an actress, singer, dancer, and producer in the United States. Lucie Desiree Arnaz was born in July 1951 in Los Angeles, California. Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz are her parents. She made her television debut in her mother’s show The Lucy Show and had a regular part on Here’s Lucy from 1968 through 1974.
Lucie Arnaz was married with Phill Vandervort (1971-1977) then with Laurence Luckinbill and she has three children namely Katharine Luckinbill, Joseph Luckinbill, Simon Luckinbill. Her father name is Desi Arnaz and mothers name is Lucille Ball. She also had a brother namely Desi Arnaz Jr.
- Theatre World Award
- Los Angeles Drama Critics Circle Award
- Instagram – http://www.instagram.com/luciearnazofficial
- Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/luciearnazofficial
- IMDB – http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0036109
- “Who is the Black Dahlia” (1975)
- “Fantasy Island” (1978), “Murder She Wrote” (1988)
- “Sons and Daughters” (1991)
- “Law and Order” (2003)
- “Here’s Lucy” (1968-1974)
- “The Lucie Arnaz Show” (1985)
- The Lucy Show (1962-1963)