Dixie Carter Net Worth

Dixie Carter is a businesswoman who served as the president of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) from 2003 until 2016, a wrestling promotion. She began her career as a backstage performer until 2010, when she began appearing on-screen. She bought the majority of TNS’s shares from Panda Energy International in 2012 and became the company’s majority owner. She served as president until Billy Corgan took over in 2016, at which point she became chairwoman. Anthem Sports & Entertainment later purchased 95 percent of the company, leaving Carter with only a 5% minority stake. Carter stepped down as chairwoman and became an advisor. The promotion was also renamed Impact Wrestling from TNA.

Dixie Carter Net Worth
Dixie Carter Net Worth

Early Life

Dixie Carter was born in Dallas, Texas, on October 6, 1964. Robert W. and Janice Carter were her parents when she was born. Panda Energy International, a company that deals with energy, was owned by her parents. She graduated from The Hockaday School in 1982. She went on to the University of Mississippi, where she earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in 1986. She was a member of the Student Programming Board and was quite involved in school. She was also a member of the women’s fraternity Kappa Kappa Gamma. She completed her internship at Levenson and Hill, a marketing and advertising agency, and eventually became a full-time employee there. She was promoted to vice president of the company.

More like this: Jay Bilas Net Worth

Career

Carter began her commercial career in 1993, when she founded her own firm to handle sports and music representation. In 2002, she began working with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) after the head of Monterey Peninsula Talent advised her that the wrestling organization needed a marketing and publicity source. TNA had run into financial difficulties, so Dixie approached her parents, the proprietors of Panda Energy International, and bought 71 percent of TNA, renaming it TNA Entertainment. In 2003, she was elected president. She was interviewed by the US Congress in 2007 concerning professional wrestling. Carter was interviewed by Bobby Lashley on a TNS impact on August 27, 2009. She began to show up on a regular basis. Carter had a legal battle with Hogan, who sought to be the new TNA Wrestling president. Dixie appeared in a number of Impact Wrestling programs. From 2013 to 2014, she also competed in AJ Styles. TNA’s president, Carter, stayed in office until August 12, 2016. Billy Corgan took over as president, and she was promoted to chairperson. Corgan had granted the company a loan and planned to sue it, as well as Carter, who claimed he had been misled about when he would be reimbursed. TNA was afterwards purchased by Anthem Sports and Entertainment, who possessed 85 percent of the company, while Aroluxe took 10 percent, and Dixie was left with only 5 percent and no say in the organization’s decision-making. She later joined Anthem’s Fight Media Group as an advisory board member, where she was tasked with expanding the division’s brand abroad. Carter was a guest on an episode of the WWE Network series in July 2017, when she was interviewed by Kurt Angle. She also appeared in a WWE segment in 2009.

Relationship

Carter is married to Serg Salinas, a former TNA music producer, and they have a son together. They had two children together. Declan Donnelly, a British television presenter, is known to be her cousin.

Dixie Carter Net Worth
Dixie Carter Net Worth

Physical Appearance

Dixie Carter, who was born on October 6, 1964, is 57 years old today, February 3, 2022. Her height is 5 feet and 5 inches, and she weighs 59 kilograms.

More like this: Mariah Lynn Net Worth

Net Worth

Dixie Carter’s net worth is projected to be $6 million as of February 2022. She earned her net worth through serving as TNA’s president for fourteen years. She was involved in a variety of activities while she was here, which allowed her to supplement her income. She also had her own business, which contributed to her overall wealth. Dixie Carter is one of the few women who has made a living as a wrestling promoter. Despite being ousted from the business’s presidency, she continues to play a modest position in the corporation.

You might also expect: Lil Jay Net Worth